Licensing and Entrance Exams

If you are in need of a psychoeducational assessment to receive accommodations for admissions exams (e.g., MCAT, LSAT, GRE) or professional licensing exams (e.g.  Royal College exams, Bar exams, EPPP) we can help.  The first step is to find out what the process is for your particular exam.   See the links below for the major examining bodies.   You will need to find out how the application process works and what all the deadlines are for submitting documentation.   To be on the safe side, make sure you give us one month from the time of your assessment to when your documents are due in.  If they require special forms to be filled in, in addition to a psychoeducational report, please bring those forms with you to your first appointment.

Entrance Exams

Licensing Exams

Scroll to Top